i-seek are working with a modern and forward-thinking opticians who are looking for a motivated Optometrist to join their growing team. Benefit from using the latest optical equipment and have the opportunity to develop your skills with paid for accreditations.
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Benefit from a good bonus scheme.
- Competitive financial package.
- Work with top of the range equipment in a very modern practice.
- 33 days holiday.
- College + GOC fees covered.
- Company benefits.
- Become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Opportunities to earn a great bonus.
- Work with the latest equipment with an OCT coming soon.
- Develop a strong rapport with patients and staff.
- Provide a quality service to customers.
- Well respected Opticians in a very modern practice.
- Great environment to grow and develop.
- Offers unparalleled opportunities to gain further accreditations.
- Be part of a close-knit team that gets on well.
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
The practice is very forward-thinking and offers amazing opportunities for Optometrists to grow and develop as the employer is willing to invest heavily in their employees. Here you would receive a generous and flexible salary package with an opportunity to earn a good bonus each year! The practice boasts a great staff retention rate and it is a very sociable place to work. Whether you are a newly qualified Optometrist of an Optometrist with years of experience, this is a fantastic place to grow and develop, whilst providing an excellent level of customer service.
For further details on this Optometrist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!