Optometrist | Surrey |Family Boutique Independent | NORMAL RATES | Locum 3 days a week Hot Job
Match2Match Recruitment are looking for an Optometrist for their Boutique Independent Client in Surrey.
Our Client is looking for an Optometrist that would aspire to managing the store with career progression, full training will be provided.
Our Client has been established for over 25 years and pride themselves on their professional yet friendly approach to customer service. They hope to look after eyecare and eyewear for their customers for life. They are committed to adopting the latest technology for your eye examinations and providing a wide choice of frames, lenses and accessories.
They believe in educating their clients to enable them to make informed choices.
- Impartial and honest advice
- Private and NHS
- Family Friendly
- Centre of Excellence
- Large range of frames available
- Contact lens specialists
A complete bespoke service for you and your family!
They are looking for an Optometrist to join the team.
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be eligible able to work in the UK
- OCT & Optimap
- Testing 30-40 minutes
- Working with a professional, supportive team.
- Excellent customer care
- Full training provided
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Saturday 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Professional fees paid
- Career Progression - with aspirations to manage the store
- Two testing rooms
- Excellent supportive team
- Would consider full time, part time or job share
For further information, please contact the Match2Match team on;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!