We are recruiting for ambitious full time or part time Optometrist to join our professional team in Norfolk.
In this role you will work as part of a team of optical professionals that strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional clinical service.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of our growing company.
- As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
- Working hours 8:45am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Testing times 30-40 minutes.
- Paperless patient management system and latest technology.
- Most practices have 2 consulting rooms, a Practice Manager and a team of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
- Generous salary and bonus scheme, paid membership fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, individual incentive scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 40 minutes testing time when using the OCT scanner, enabling exceptional high quality patient care.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- The company continuously invests in technology to ensure we can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, such as OCT scan and fundus photography.
- Clinical specialist services including: dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma, post cataract referrals, MECS.
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training and evenings arranged by the company
To apply, please submit your CV in the application portal below