Optometrist Norwich - Recruiting Now
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in Norwich.
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists and are happy to fund and support the IP qualification.
They are happy to have phone / Zoom interviews initially speaking until a face to face interview is able to happen although a lot can be done whilst we are sat at home.
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
- Glaucoma Refinement – Glaucoma level 1 and 2 accredited
- EOS Scheme – WOPEC / PEARS
- Diabetic Screenings
- DVLA testing / assessments
- Best Ophthalmic Instruments available to you: Auto Phoropters, Phoropters in every room and OCT
Benefits for the employee:
- Competitive Salaries of up to £60,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £5,000
- Independent Prescribing Funded - £3,000
- Health care and Dental packages
- Lots of clinical work with the LOC
- 25 Minute Testing Times
- Flexibility with rota – especially weekend work!
- Pre and Post Cattarracts
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position