UK's high end multiple are currently undergoing a large phase of expansion. they are implementing new sides of optical healthcare and seeking strong and motivated managers (from non-qualified to Optom managers)
We're seeking strong managers to fill the post of DO manager within a high end practice. Candidates must be a people person, motivated and driven to better themselves and the business, have an ability to appease situations in a professional manager and make decisions based on the welfare of the business.
The ideal location for an optometrist is anywhere in the UK!!! Large expansion has meant these roles are dotted about everywhere in the UK
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great packages
- Progression and development
- Nice environment and competent colleagues and support staf
- Professional fees and indemnities
- 25 days holiday and 8 days bank holiday
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our senior consultant at Danny.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
0207 952 6672 for contact
Apply for DO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly