This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career, no matter how long they have been qualified! This opticians is offering all EOS accreditations and even the chance for Directorship in the future! You will be working in a great environment that focusses on employees enjoying their work and providing the highest quality of customer care. You can choose your own testing time and work with all the latest in equipment, and no hard targets!
- £40,000 - £70,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Fees Paid + Perks Package + Tailored Package
- Customer service is of the highest priority - no overselling!
- All EOS accreditations available
- Presents Optometrists with real chances for progression - including Directorship
- Family-feel team atmosphere where everyone enjoys their work
- Modern practice with all modern optical technology
- Part-Time and Full-Time Optometrist opportunities
- NO HARD TARGETS!!!
- Bring the highest standard of service as an Optometrist to a community
- Choose your own testing time - professional freedom
- Directorship opportunities for Optometrists in the future
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits including healthcare and pension
- Work with a great team, focussing on providing excellent customer service for all
- Superb career development opportunities for Optometrists
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Andover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly