Modern Practice in Sheffield seeking an Optometrist for 3-5 days.
With All Optometrists being enrolled on the WOPEC Glaucoma course; Optional Pre-reg Supervision and Cataract course, this superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to work in an Organised and Pleasant Environment at a Practice with a Low Staff Turnover.
Not only does the Practice Owner Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• Described as a Fantastic working Environment and a Practice with a Low staff Turnover
• A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as State of the Art Nidek equipment as well as OCT
• Full Support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular training, peer group discussion, Opportunity to complete Medical Retina Course, regular CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses including Glaucoma and Cataract Accreditations
• Opportunity to provide specialist MECS, Glaucoma, Cataract and Teleophthalmology services
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Hours : 08:45am - 17:30pm and 18:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• £53,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly