High end opportunity selling high end frames - £65,000
This company is one of the leading multiples who are growing rapidly within the optics market they are known for their high-end practices and always up to date equipment, no older than 3 years in fact. They sell high-end frames and use extremely experienced optical assistants to help you throughout the day. This company also offer very good progression in store along the lines of becoming a supervisor then manager and so on.
- Salaries £65,000
- Bonus – On average £2,000
- Weekend flexibility
- 38.75 hours per week (1-hour lunch)
- 25 days +8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity packages
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- GOC fees covered
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position