Stunning Centre of Excellence in Reading seeking an Optometrist for 3-5 days.
Not only do the Practice Owners Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• A Luxurious, Modern Air Conditioned environment
• Cutting Edge equipment such as State of the Art equipment as well as an OCT
• Full Support with the industries Top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• The Practice is a Dispensing Centre Of Excellence
• Regular Training, Peer Group Discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses including Medical Retina and Pre Reg Supervision Courses
• Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the Extra Mile for both the patients and their colleagues
• Provide Various Shared Care Services
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Hours : Mon – Friday 9am – 6pm Saturday 09:00-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• £35,000-62,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 01134870107 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly