Modern Training Practice in West Sussex seeking an Optometrist for 3-5 days.
With All Optometrists being enrolled on the WOPEC Glaucoma course; Pre-reg Supervision, Therapeutic Prescribing, Dry Eye or Management Training, this superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to continue learning whilst being Remunerated Incredibly Well at the same time. (Salaries start at £44,000 for a Newly Qualified Optometrist).
Not only do the Practice Owners Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
On top of all the above, the Optometrist is given a full 30 minutes to provide a thorough, no rush Eye Examination!
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• Full 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as State of the Art Nidek equipment as well as TOPCON OCT
• Full support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular training, peer group discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses including Therapeutic Prescribing
• Opportunity to provide specialist Dry Eye, Glaucoma and Diabetic Screening services
• Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Hours : Mon – Friday 08:45 - 18:00pm, Saturday 09:00 -17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• From £44,000+ £6000 Bonus to £55,000 + £6000 Bonus + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly