Situated In the Vibrant Town of Brighton, this clinical Independent is seeking an Optometrist on a long term Locum, Part or Full time capacity with NO WEEKENDS.
Actually commutable from as far as Croydon, with a 45 minute direct train every 30 minutes leaving East Croydon Station. This opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to remove themselves from the hustle and bustle of the city, be remunerated excellently and work in a relaxed, clinically biased environment with an excellent work life balance and flexibility with working hours.
Testing up to 60 minutes, this is as clinical an opportunity as you will find providing virtually every specialist service there is.
• Up to 60 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A truly clinical environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as OCT, Optomap, Visual Fields, Oculus K5 and Computerised Test Charts
• Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside a fellow Optometrist
• Regular training and CET Points
• Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Cataract, Dyslexia and MECS.
• Provide Specialist services in Glaucoma, Cataract, Macular Degeneration, Sports Vision, Paediatric Services, Dry Eye Management and Ortho-K Lenses
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Car Parking available
• 3 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £63,000 + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS NEEDED!
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly