Dispensing Optician | Independent Family Boutique | Thornton Heath/Croydon | £28k-£30k | **Hot Job**
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking a Dispensing Optician for our Independent Client in Thornton Heath.
Our Client has been established since 2004 and was one of the first Independent practices to open in the area. They focus on exceptional customer service are actively involved in working with the Hospital and local GPs to provide more to the community, in terms of accessible eyecare.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about optics, hardworking and dynamic.You will also need to have superb customer service and communication skills.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information provided below:
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC Registered
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Information:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus structure
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm Saturday 9.30 am - 2pm
- Career Progression
- Opportunity to work with the most up to date and latest equipment
- High end practice and frames
- Specialist clinics
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly to find the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
Apply for Dispensing Optician | Independent Family Boutique | Thornton Heath/Croydon | £28k-£30k | **Hot Job**
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly