300 words will never tell you everything about an opportunity. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Domiciliary Optometrist opportunity in Peterborough:
- Basic salary of £60,000 plus bonus and company car
- Monday to Friday working – work/life balance is a priority for this employer so you’ll never be asked to work a weekend or bank holiday
- Enjoy freedom and diversity every day as you travel around your region conducting sight tests and making a real difference to your patients’ lives
- With full support from a clinical optometry and scheduling team at all times you’ll have everything you need to focus on giving your patients the best possible care and attention
- A true focus on flexibility with 3, 4 and 5-day working patterns an option for both newly qualified and experienced Optometrists
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Domiciliary Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly