** Newly Qualified? Up to 50K //hospital work//further education
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment and computerised systems. The store layout is modern and the staff deliver superior service standards.
This opportunity is ideal for a newly qualified optometrist looking to professionally grow and develop their skill set.
The role will include hospital work.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25 minute testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £55,000
- Good bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our consultant on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
RECOMMENDATIONS / REFER A FRIEND
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500
Apply for ** Newly Qualified? Up to 50K //hospital work//further education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly