i-seek are working with a fantastic, traditional, family run independent practice who are looking for a part-time optometrist to join their team. Here you will benefit from 30 minute testing times and no targets of pressures to allow you to provide customers with the best service possible.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Competitive financial package.
- 19 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Be part of a constantly growing and developing business.
- Family and friends discounts.
- 30 minute testing times.
- Provide a quality service to customers.
- Develop understanding of a wide range of brands.
- 2-3 days per week.
- Sole Optometrist.
- Quality driven, family run practice.
- Great, close-knit team where everyone gets on well.
- Superb staff retention rate.
- Ideally located in Sheffield.
- Looking to acquire an OCT soon.
This is a very well-established, family run independent practice, ideally located in Sheffield. They are looking for an experienced Optometrist looking to work 2 or 3 days per week. Here you will provide excellent clinical care to patients and work as part of a small, close-knit team. As an Optometrist you will be responsible for providing eye tests, contact lens fitting, aftercare advice, maintaining accurate patient records and keeping up to date with product and professional knowledge to conduct thorough sight tests offering your expert opinion and making recommendations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Optometrist looking for a part time position, who wants a more relaxed working environment free from pressures and targets.
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!