A stylish independent Eyewear Brand are looking for a full time Retail Coordinator to join the expanding team.
The brand focus on quality, designing and making their own collection of frames, with an excellent reputation within the market.
You'll be responsible for overseeing a growing number of stores from both an operational and clinical perspective. Providing assistance to store managers to ensure the stores run successfully and offer an excellent level of eye care.
Retail Coordinator - The Role
- Stylish eyewear brand
- Huge celebrity and media following
- Handmade frames
- Very affordable for the quality of frame
- Focus on the customer experience
- Opportunity to be part of a growing eyewear brand
- Oversee the stores and provide support to the store managers
- Manage store targets & performance, reporting, identifying key trends etc
- HR support for store managers and their teams i.e. coordinating store team training / recruiting teams for new and existing stores etc
- Provide clinical insight and support to the business to ensure they consistently deliver excellent eyecare
- Rolling-out new eyecare initiatives within the business
- Coordinating Optometrists across all sites
- Overseeing stock takes
- Managing key relationships with various suppliers
- Playing a central role with future store roll out
- Organising longer term pop-ups and ad-hoc sales events
- Full time
- Salary between £25,000 to £35,000
Retail Coordinator - Requirements
- Ideally a qualified Dispensing Optician
- High end/independent experience
- Experience at Manager/Assistant Manager level
- Passionate about eyewear
- Highly organised
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.