This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to join a superb Independent Opticians that is truly at the forefront of the industry. Benefit from working amongst a passionate team in a clinical environment with no hard targets or pressure! Operate in a traditional yet modern practice that focusses clinically by delivering quality customer service. There are also many development opportunities, to help you get to the next stage of your career as an Optometrist. Here, customer satisfaction is priority number one, so no matter what customer walks through the door, they are all provided with the same amazing service.
- Competitive + Pension + GOC Fees Paid + AOP Fees Paid + CET
- Independent practice that focusses on customer service
- Work in a unique environment with NO HARD TARGETS!
- Varying demographic
- Focus on the clinical aspects of your profession as an Optometrist
- Full-Time or Part-Time Optometrist
- 30-minute testing time
- Incredible opportunities for progression and development as an Optometrist
- Work amongst a passionate, friendly and stable team
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Independent, clinical Optometry - focus on quality of service
- NO HARD TARGETS!!!
- Minimal weekend work for Optometrists
For further details on this superb Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!