Optometrist - Oxfordshire - Advanced Group
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join an advanced group of practices based in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a reputable group who hold a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular brands.
The modern practices offer the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive teams.
Optometrist - Role
- Single testing practices with well-planned clinics and 25 minute tests
- Full range of advanced equipment
- Opportunities to assist across other areas of the practice such as training and management
- Assisted by highly-skilled support teams
- Patient centred environment
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Reduced weekend working available
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Wide range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.