Superb Practice just outside of Durham seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
With All Optometrists being enrolled on the MECS course; pre-reg supervision, contact lenses, paediatrics or management training, this superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to continue learning whilst being Remunerated Incredibly Well at the same time.
Not only do the Practice Owners Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• Full 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as State of the art Nidek equipment
• Full support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular training, peer group discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses including Independent Prescribing
• Opportunity to provide specialist Paediatric services, perform IOP Referral Refinements, provide a Red Eye Clinic. Also involved with Cataract and Glaucoma Shared Care Schemes
• Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Hours : Mon - Saturday 08:45-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• Up to £55,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees+Healthcare
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly