7 days left
- Part Time
Clinically focused Independent Opticians in Brentwood seeking an Optometrist for 3-4 days.
A highly regarded Independent with a distinguished reputation, this practice utilise the latest breakthrough technology whilst sticking to their traditional core values.
This is a true centre of excellence with the Industries very best Training Opportunities available.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
• Up to 50 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Cutting edge equipment such as an OCT and Fundus Camera
• Full support with Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• MECS, Glaucoma, Cataract, Post Phaco aftercare, Paeds, Myopia Control, Intuitive Colorimetry, Orthokeratology, and Keratoconus care Accreditation Training Opportunities
• Opportunity to provide specialist services such as Dry Eye Management, Colorimetry & Myopia Control
• The opportunity to work for an Established, Highly Regarded Independent Practice
• Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00-17:00pm (1 late night till 7pm) Sat-9-4pm
• Part Time Position (3-4days)
• Free Parking
• 3 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
• Up to £53,000 + Professional Fees
• 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (28 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly