Refurbished Opticians in Ilford seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
This stunning practice has been totally refurbished to an excellent standard with no expense spared, after spending £120,000 on cutting edge equipment, store fascia and the internal environment, creating a impressive clinical surroundings for both patients and employees alike.
With vast training and development opportunities including MECS Accreditation, Cataract, Glaucoma and Dyslexia qualifications available.
You will receive a bespoke training and development plan from the passionate Optometrist Owner, and treated as an Individual of few, rather than an number of many!
• Full 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A luxurious environment
• Cutting edge TOPCON equipment such as OCT, Phoropter, Electronic Test Charts & Slit Lamps
• Excellent support with pager system for communication between staff, 6 Optical Assistants and 2 Dispensing Opticians
• Regular training and CET Points
• Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Cataract, Dyslexia and MECS. Previous Optometrists have been sent to Moofield's Eye Hospital as part of their training
• The opportunity to work in fresh New Surroundings with Brand New Equipment
• A practice with one of the Best Bonus Systems we have seen, worth on average £6000 per annum!
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Paid Car Parking available or Residential then 5 minute walk
• 3 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £50,000 + Bonus (£4000)+ Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at paul.owen@major-recruitment or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly