An Excellent Opportunity has arisen at this Progressive Practice in West London for a 4-5 day Optometrist.
If you are an Optometrist wanting to grow both Clinically and Professionally, this opportunity is for you! This opportunity would be perfect for a Newly qualified-1 year Qualified Optometrist.
The personable Optometrist owner is extremely active, (both in and outside of work), within the the Optical Community, and is willing to support further learning such as MECS, Glaucoma, Cataract AND Independent Prescribing Accreditaitons. They also have strong links with various Hospitals and Optical Committees.
With a fresh, ambitious, dynamic team providing support, you really can focus on what you do best as an Optometrist and become both professionally and clinically excellent!
• Full 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A Modern, Air Conditioned environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as a Brand New OCT and Phoropters
• Full support with Dispensing Opticians & Optical Assistants
• Regular training, peer group discussion and CET Points as well as opportunities for Hospital Work, MECS Accrediations, Glaucoma, Cataract and Independent Prescribing
• Opportunity to provide specialist services
• Opportunity to be part of an energetic, vibrant and ambitious team who help create an excellent atmosphere in this successful practice
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon - Friday 09:00-18:00pm, Saturday 09:00pm-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Residential Parking
• 5 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £37,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees + Private Healthcare
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at paul.owen@major-recruitment or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly