5 days left
- Full Time
Situated in South East London, this highly-regarded and Clinically Biased Independent Group are seeking an Optometrist on a 4-5 day basis.
The practice provides superb support and has an excellent reputation, as well as providing some specialist clinics to vary your day. (Involved in Shared Care Schemes).
• 30-40 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination, seeing between 10-12 Patients Per Day
• Offer a great work life balance with a half day Saturday
• A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
• Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
• Opportunity to obtain specialist qualifications
• Phoropters at ALL Practices
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Saturday 09:00-17:30pm (half day Saturday with NO SUNDAYS)
• 4-5 Day
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £48,000 + All Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly