6 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist at this Established Independent with a superb reputation in Newport.
Renowned for delivering Clinical Excellence, this is an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist wanting to Progress their career and demonstrate their clinical skills on the highest level.
• Full 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Offer specialist Glaucoma Services and have contracts in place with the local Hospital to provide Shared Care
• Opportunity to be trained In Medical Retina, Low Vision, IP, obtain a Professional Certificate in Glaucoma AND receive Paid Time Off to do so
• Fully Qualified Dispensing Optician
• Regular training and CET Points
• Superb Reputation with a Loyal Patient Base
• Wide selection and Frames & Contact Lenses
• Superb work life balance with a half day Saturday
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm Saturday Half Day
• Full Time Position 5 days
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Negotiable Salary Dependent on skill-set and experience + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly