Fantastic Optom position- Swansea
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment and computerised systems
The practice is located in the center of Swansea and easily commutable via car and train
This role requires a skilled optometrist with a desire to develop with the company in a clinical and professional manner. The reason why they are the most favourable company to work for is the accumulation of high-end equipment, wide range of products and clinical development. They have an excellent store layout and superior service standards.
The position will offer great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25 minute testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £70,000
- Good bonus structure
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position