This company is one of the most favorable multiples to work for in the optical industry and the primary focus of this store is clinical. They work in a multitude of industries but are most renowned and well- respected for their optometry department.
They are an outstanding multiple chain with an impeccable reputation as one of the leading eye care providers in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for an optometrist who is seeking to further their careers with an array of progressive opportunities available such as regional management positions, optometrist management and clinical governance and so forth
The store is located in the center of Newbury ,just over an hour away from London
This role requires an enthusiastic optometrist whom has relative experience accompanied with an enthusiasm for the profession. Experience is desired but is not necessary for the right candidate. The opportunity is present for professional development in a superb working environment with highly competitive salaries and benefits.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salary, in excess of £60'000
- Exceptional bonus scheme
- Market leading pension scheme
- Exceptional career development including management and pre-reg supervision opportunities
- Good flexibility
- Training and development courses
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 25 minute testing times
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- Friendly and supportive co workers
- Excellent clinical and commercial balance
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full or part time commitment
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position