Hospital Based Role in Bedfordshire
This is an opportunity is one of the UK’s leading independent provider of ophthalmic services and the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery. They are looking for an experienced optometrist who is looking to join a passionate team and deliver excellent ophthalmic care. You must be enthusiastic and keen to make a difference. You will work in a professional and ethical manner and discuss with patients their suitability for treatment whilst working alongside the clinical team while carrying out relevant diagnostics.
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual company performance related bonus
- 37.5 hours working over 5 days (1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 25-day holiday (33 including bank holidays)
- Newly refurbished Hospital
- Company pension scheme
- Continues training and development
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.email@example.com – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.