Optometrist - Birmingham
Leading Independent practice
Part time - 4 days a week (plus 2 Saturdays)
My client is a leading opticians with a number well established practices within the south of the UK. They are seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to work as part of the team in the Birmingham branch.
You will work alongside the teams of Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and administration team.
As part of the role you will be at the forefront of providing a friendly and efficient service to the loyal customer base.
The Optometrist role is worked on a part time basis - 4 days a week plus 2 Saturdays in the month
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OPTOMETRIST
• GOC Registered
• Experienced in the use of a variety of examination equipment
• Fun and Friendly demeanour
• Enjoys the satisfaction of helping people
• Commercially astute
• Clinical awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Competitive salary DOE
• Opportunity to work with the latest technology and equipment
• CET support and development opportunities
If you would like to be part of the exclusive team please call Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email your cv for immediate attention on email@example.com