Optometrist - Carlow
Optometrist - Carlow Role summary
Position – Optometrist
Location - Carlow
Join our team and be part of our success story at Carlow Specsavers.
Here at Carlow Specsavers, we are looking for an Optometrist who can bring something new and exciting to our team. At our store, we’re all about pulling together and working as a unit to ensure that each of our valued patients have an excellent experience – and we’re looking for a highly-skilled Optometrist who shares our ethos.
Whats in it for you?
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience, with salary reviews at three, six and 12 months.
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Relocation bonus plus welcome package if you’re moving
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and CORU registered Optometrist with drive, passion and the ability to help this growing practice continue to build on its customer-focused culture. To be part of our team, you’ll need to provide that unique blend of customer care and professional excellence – which will make a big impact on the store’s overall success. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with other people is essential. To summarise, we want someone who believes what we believe: in putting the patient first.
Get in touch
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Christina Cheyne on 0044 1566 771 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org