An Amazing Opportunity for a Clinician working alongside the Hospital!
The practice has been an established independent practice from the 1930’s and has recently been redesigned and refurbished being completely air conditioned and boasting state of the art equipment in store such as OCT. They are regarded as a highly clinical company that work alongside children and hospitals with shared care, diabetic screening all offered and have specialist contact lens work, AMD and overlays for children.
Their testing times vary from 30 – 40 minutes depending on the patient at hand and if you are using the OCT equipment. They have a very good support team in store having fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants and have 3 testing rooms.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
This position would be well suited for an optometrist who has a strong clinical orientation and is looking to expand their skills as an optometrist. The practice itself is located in Gosport.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians
- The chance to expand your skills as an optometrist and learn new techniques with specialist areas of optics
- 30 - 40 minute testing times
- Professional indemnity insurance paid for
- 25 days holidays pro rata
- Staff discounts
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Recruitment Consultant, Matthew Hunt on 0203 371 0965 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position