Optometrist, West Surrey
i-seek are working with an absolutely outstanding and very highly respected independent opticians, who are looking for an Optometrist to join their close-knit team. Benefit from 30 minute testing times while working with industry leading equipment including an OCT.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Work for a traditional, highly respected independent opticians.
- 30 minute testing times.
- Very competitive financial package.
- Work with the latest optical equipment including an OCT in a modern practice.
- 33 Days Holiday.
- Generous pension.
- West Surrey
- Benefit from 30 minute testing times.
- Use and develop understanding of the latest optical equipment - including an OCT!
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Work with and develop your understanding of high quality brands.
- Traditional, high end, independent opticians.
- Work with the latest Nidek optical equipment.
- Very strong staff retention rate.
- Stocks high-end frames.
- Always looking for ways to grow and develop.
This is a fantastic independent practice, which is very highly respected in the local area. The practice is very forward thinking, always looking for ways to grow and develop. Here you will benefit from 30 minute testing times with access to the latest Nidek equipment, in addition to an OCT, in order to allow Optometrists to offer the best quality service possible to customers. This is a superb opportunity for Optometrists who are wanting to provide a quality service to customers whilst also looking for ways to grow and develop in their current role. Here you will be part of a close-knit team at a practice that boasts a fantastic staff retention rate. If you are an Optometrist interested in working with very high quality brands, while providing a first-rate level of customer service, then this is the opportunity for you!
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!