Optical Assistant / Manager - West Hampstead - Part Time
We are currently looking for a part-time Optical Assistant / Manager to join a well-established, high end independent practice based in West Hampstead, London.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a service and quality focussed team who have developed a great relationship and reputation within the local community.
Optical Assistant / Manager - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice that holds a fantastic reputation
- Working closely alongside management team to continue developing practice
- Frame styling with access to a wide range of unique and designer brands
- Reception / admin duties
- General maintenance around practice
- 3 days/wk - 2x weekdays (11am - 7:30pm) + Sunday (11am - 5pm)
Optical Assistant / Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant / Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £30,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- Optical Management Independent Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Optical Assistant Independent Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Administrative Independent Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Dispensing Assistant Independent Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)