Optometrist, Maldon District, Essex
i-seek are working with an outstanding, high-end independent opticians, who are looking for an Optometrist to join their friendly, close-knit team. Benefit from 30 minute testing times while working with industry leading equipment.
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Very competitive financial package.
- 30 minute testing times.
- Work for a traditional well run, highly respected independent opticians.
- Work with the latest optical equipment in a modern practice.
- 28 Days Holiday + Extra day for Birthday
- Free Parking.
- Relocation Package Potential.
- Maldon District, Essex
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service.
- Benefit from 30 minute testing times.
- Use and develop understanding of new optical equipment.
- Work with and develop your understanding of high quality brands.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Traditional, honest, well run independent opticians.
- No late evenings.
- Very strong staff retention rate.
- Stocks high-end frames.
This is an outstanding, very well run independent opticians, which is very well respected in the local area. With 30 minute testing times and all the support that you will need, this is an amazing opportunity that is not to be missed! The practice is very forward thinking, always looking for ways to grow and develop. There are no late evenings and you would be part of a small, close knit team who are always looking to provide a quality of service to customers that is second to none. This is a superb opportunity for Optometrists who are clinically and commercially aware. If you are an Optometrist interested in working with very high quality brands, while providing a first-rate level of customer service, with No Weekend work then this is the opportunity for you!
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!