Optical Assistant | Manchester | £16k-£17.5k | Independent | Career Progression |
Match2Match Recruitment are looking for Optical Assistants for their Independent Client in Manchester.
Our Independent Client are one of the fastest growing online eyewear startups in the UK. A team of young professionals who are changing the eyewear industry in the UK. They are looking for new team members who will contribute in the day to day operations for both online and offline store.
They fully support career development and will help you achieve your goals. The position is based in Walkden.
You must be well-presented, warm and welcoming with the ability to build a rapport with customers.
- Processing online and offline orders
- Taking telephone orders and online orders
- Ensuring every customer gets a great experience - online and in store
- Attend reception and make appointments
- Complete adjustments and collections
- Dispense Spectacles
- Be an all rounder in an optical practice ost importantly always offering stand our service
- Explaining our products and offers
- Assist on giving good, clear advice and making a positive impression
- To help with the day to day business
- Good computer knowledge which will help with online orders
- Good social media skills as you will be promoting the stores socal media
- The ability to dispense and make necessary adjustments
- Have a friendly and personable demeanour with positive energy and attitude
- To be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - face to face and over the telephone
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Efficient action planning skills
- Are customer friendly, service minded and have strong communication skills.
Job Benefits & Information:
- Hours 9.30-5.30 pm
- Career Progression
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Good supportive team
- Salary from £16k - £17.5k dependent on experience
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.