Just Qualified and Want £65K in Manchester? Read Further Below!
**Do You Want to Earn £65K+ in Manchester or Surrounding Areas?**
Marmite – Are you a lover or a hater?
Personally I’m a lover but my partner hates it.
I get told all the time by Optometrists that domiciliary is like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it. Which one are you?
If you’re a lover, then I’ve got a position that you’re going to be interested in with a company that will pay you £60K as a salary no matter what qualification you are!
This client are regarded so highly due to their patient focused approach. They’ll make sure that you only see on average 7-8 patients a day with the thought of allowing you that extra time to see each patient.
This kind of sector is very unique to the typical retail setting. Yes, generally you work with the more elderly demographic although many people in Domi love the career satisfaction of being seen as an Clinician more so and getting an genuine appreciation for the service you provide!
If you’ve kept reading this and thought it might be for you but haven’t got any experience, we can look at setting up a phone call with one of their Senior Optometrists which will allow you the option to be able to get a better idea of the role before deciding if you wish to interview / try it out!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salary is £60,000 – FOR ANY QUALIFICATION
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday)
- Bonus scheme 5% - average £7,000
- See about 7-8 patients a day
- No Retail Pressure at all!
- Receive Ample Training Beforehand
- Portable Slit Lamp / Portable Fundus Camera
- Simple System - Ipad to input data
- How does the schedule work? You get picked up by a DO / OA and work initially at the furthest away location and gradually work your way back home – by the time of your last test, you’ll be close to home!
- What’s the support like? Ample support given at their Head Office, there are several very experienced Optometrists literally awaiting a call to offer a secondary opinion if you needed support
- Is it sales orientated? No KPI pressure at all. You will be acting as a clinician and sincerely checking the patients Ocular Health – generally the patients are in the mindset of buying frames thereafter without any prompting!
Do you think you’d be open minded to seeing what Domiciliary is like? W can always set up a phone call as mentioned so you can get a better insight into what they do day to day from one of their Optometrists!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position