Situated near Guildford, this Highly Regarded Independent Practice are seeking an Optometrist on a 4-5 day basis.
This superb forward thinking Independent really provide a tailored approach to Optometry, and allow their staff full autonomy and freedom to act on what they feel is best for the patient.
• 1hr Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Services offered such as Dry Eye Clinic, Ocular Service, Blephex, Colorimetry & Bespoke Varifocals
• A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
• Fully Paperless system
• Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
• Training Opportunities such as MECS, IP, Glaucoma and Cataract accreditations
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Saturday 09:00-17:00pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £57,000 + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly