Optometrist - Oxford
We are on the lookout for a talented and passionate Optometrist to join our new store in Oxford our sixth store in the UK — opening October 2019.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing each customer with the best level of eye care, and will act as a crucial support to our retail team.
Our goal is to not only give our customers professional, honest advice, but to offer a memorable, tell-your-friends-about-it experience. Read our Vision Statement to learn more about our values, and what eye care means to us
- Providing the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests.
- Detecting abnormalities in the eyes.
- Adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit.
- Sharing necessary optical knowledge with the retail team.
- Promoting customer loyalty by providing a damn good experience.
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods.
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction.
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products.
- Have experience in adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit.
- Have the capacity to train retail staff.
- Possess an optometrist diploma.
- Are customer-friendly, service-minded and have strong communication skills.
- Speak English fluently.
We offer you...
- A great opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant and fast growing company.
- A chance to work with a young, outgoing team in a creative and relaxed environment
- GOC and AOP fees paid.
- The grand opportunity to continuously update your eyewear collection.