Mobile Optical Advisor
Mobile Optical Advisor - Hampshire
At OutsideClinic we believe in making a difference to our patient's lives, bringing them the very best in domiciliary eye care. We are entering an exciting phase of growth and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping people, to join our team.
As an Optical Advisor you will be visiting patients at their home address or care setting. Help us make a difference to patients in your community by delivering an exceptional experience every time.
If you like helping people, are level headed and cool under pressure then this is the challenge you have been looking for. The Optical Advisor role will provide you with a whole host of additional skill sets along with job satisfaction. If all this wasn't enough you will get every weekend and bank holiday off to enjoy too!
What we are looking for:
- The very best in the delivery, fitting and adjustment of prescription eyewear.
- Superior customer service skills and a thorough understanding of the sales process with a needs-based approach.
- An awesome, positive and can-do attitude
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid UK Driving Licence with at least 2 years driving experience
- A passion for optics!
What you can expect from us:
- Every weekend and bank holiday off!
- The opportunity to work with bespoke and modern equipment and systems
- Fully expensed company car
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products
- Three 'treat' days for 100% attendance
This is the perfect role for any Optical Advisor who is looking to move away from a store setting and into a more varied and challenging role!
The Outside Clinic is an equal Opportunities employer