OPTOMETRIST | N/Q OR ESTABLISHED| CHANDLERS FORD/HEDGE END FAMILY INDEPENDENT | £43K - £65K
Match2Match Recruitment, along with an elite client of ours are currently seeking a Newly Qualified or Established Optometrist to work in their practice based in the beautiful town of Chandlers Ford/ Hedge End, Hampshire. The town is a lively hub that has a fun atmosphere surrounding it.
Our client is a family run mini independent group that has been established for over 100 years. Over the years they have continued to provide careful, professional and efficient services for eye examinations and for the dispensing of spectacles.
They have gained a superb reputation for providing their customers with the highest levels of service whilst taking them on a one of a kind patient journey, therefore, they're now in the process of updating their practice with the latest equipment. As a newly qualified optometrist, you will be progressed clinically and trained to use that equipment while also given the opportunity to grow along with the practice. If you are tied in a contract then they will buy it out.
The successful candidate will need to have a desire to give their patients the best service that the industry has to offer along with being clinically minded and commercially aware.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Preferable but not essential a good understanding of an independent ethos.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Professional Freedom
- Award winning practice
- OCT training available
- 30-minute testing
- Client will buy out your contract
- Excellent salary package
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career progression to be discussed at interview stage
- High-end practice
- The latest and cutting edge equipment the market has to offer.
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information:
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com