Optometrist - London - Iconic Brand
A stylish boutique environment, state of the art testing equipment and earning potential of over £60,000 is all on offer with this rare Optometrist opportunity in one of London's most prominent locations.
In the store you will find a well-laid out, gallery like environment where the shelves are lined with a wide range of classic and limited edition frames.
Alongside being the home of one of the eyewear industries biggest brands, the store is also known for hosting a range of live music and celebrity events.
Optometrist - Role
- Provide the highest level of eye test and care to each and every patient in a relaxed environment
- Opportunities to get out of the testing room and assist across other areas of the store, such as training and dispensing
- Ultimately aiming to further develop the reputation and in turn contribute to the growth of the business
- Support the Manager to ensure the store run efficiently
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Keen interest in the fashion side of the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £55,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.