Optometrist | Edinburgh | £35K - £55K | High End Independent | PT - 2/3 days a week
Match2Match Recruitment along with a prestigious client of ours is seeking an Optometrist for their store in Edinburgh. The Client has a very high end patient base, have the latest equipment including Optos Monaco with Optomap and OCT.
They have been established for over 150 years and have a reputation for providing excellence in clinical care to all of their patients.
The successful candidate will need to have superb interpersonal skills and knowledge, you will also need to be clinically minded, commercially aware and be able to work well as part of a small team.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
- Indpendent prescribing and advantage but not essential
- OCT and Optimap experience
- Established Optometrist
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Professional freedom
- Fully Supportive Team
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 2-3 days per week
- alternate Saturday/Sunday
- Career Progression
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for Optometrist | Edinburgh | £35K - £55K | High End Independent | PT - 2/3 days a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly