Solihull/ DO or DO manager/ Clinical independent/ High end products
A company that has a great reputation in the area and has been open for just over 14 years now are seeking a new DO/ DO manager for their beautifully presented store. Really focussing on the clinical aspect of optics, they have a long standing team and have created an enjoyable and friendly working environment where people love to work! Dealing with higher end brands and products, they deal with a variety of patients which can be a more affluent patient base and they really focus on giving providing an excellent service.
We are seeking a strong and confident dispensing optician who can commit to a full time position which includes working every Saturday. Someone who has a friendly and outgoing personality nad will be able to build a strong rapport with the patient as well as the team and can give the patient and excellent experience. Ideally management experience would be great but this is something they are willing to teach and train the right person for. You must have good knowledge of the industry and be passionate and enthusiastic about optics as it is key that you represent the brand well. Offering a salary up to £32,000, bonus, pension, career development, amazing store, career progression and more.
The ideal location for the optometrist to be based is in Solihull or it's surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to £32,000
- Excellent and achievable bonus scheme (Up to £8,000!)
- Pension scheme
- Training offered and some excellent career development opportunities
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- GOC fees and indemnities covered
- Beautifully presented store
- Very clinical practice, with an enjoyable working environment
- Long standing team and supportive co workers
If you are interested then please contact Brad on 0207 952 6671 or email Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full time commitment, including every Saturday
- Passionate and enthusiastic