iseek are working with a great Opticians at the forefront of Enhanced Optical services, who are looking for a motivated Optometrist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quality driven practice, that offers great flexibility, based in a beautiful part of Yorkshire!
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension and excellent bonus scheme.
- Work with top of the range, modern equipment including an OCT!
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Excellent Bonus Scheme + 33 days holiday + Pension + Fees + CET + Private Healthcare + Free Parking.
- Richmond, Yorkshire
- Enjoy working in a great team, with an extremely loyal customer base.
- Flexible testing times depending on what you prefer with pre-screening done for you.
- Flexibility around weekends.
- Provide a quality service to customers.
- Option to tutor pre-reg students (for more experienced optometrists).
- Reputable Opticians that are heavily involved in MECS, Glaucoma refinement and Cataract referral.
- Spacious and well-equipped practice including an OCT and Nidek equipment.
- Excellent and dedicated permanent support team.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Continuously developing their Enhanced Optical Services so get involved in more than just refracting.
This well-respected practice prioritises training and development and if you are interested in becoming accredited or even furthering your current accreditations then this is the place for you! You can also benefit from working with industry leading Nidek equipment in addition to an OCT. Opportunities are available for Optometrists to earn a generous bonus whilst working in an environment with no hard pressures or targets. With a fantastic staff retention rate and a great team atmosphere, located in a beautiful part of the country, in addition to flexibility around testing times and weekend work, this is a fantastic opportunity for Optometrists of any experience level to join a quality driven practice!
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!