An advanced independent Opticians based in Hartlepool, County Durham are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This modern practice is fitted with a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment and you will also be supported by a high quality team.
Optometrist - Role
- Family oriented Opticians
- Relaxed clinics with 30 minute appointments
- Access to the latest testing equipment - OCT
- Working alongside other experienced Optometrists
- Support of highly-skilled support teams
- Highly organised and well run
- Specialist clinics and advanced schemes - paediatric, cataract referral
- Completely flexible days around your requirements
- Typical opening hours 9am - 5.30pm (7pm on a Thurs)
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Interest in working in a close-knit team where everybody looks out for each other
- Drive to further develop the team around them and in turn, the reputation of the practice
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Professional fees covered
- Easy parking access
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.