Part-time Optometrist for an independent opticians
Recognised as THE NUMBER 1 company to work for by The Sunday Times, we know how to look after our most valuable asset, our people! Not only do we have a fantastic practice for you to enjoy your career at the highest level, with an industry leading remuneration package, this is the type of opportunity which rarely becomes available.
We are looking for an Optometrist to join at our talented team within our long established Practice’s; Clamp Optometrist located in Cambridge.
At Clamps Optometrist, we have over 100 years experience of providing the local community with exceptional eyecare. As an independent practice, we provide a working environment where our colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for our customers. A strict commitment to quality and service is at the heart of our practice, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To be an integral part of a patient’s eyecare journey
- To strive to uphold practice’s the reputation for clinical excellence
- To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
- Ability to carry out enhanced services
- Provide exceptional eye examinations and related services
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic privileges including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme amongst others.
We’ll also fill you in on our FISH philosophy, the secret ingredient that resulted in us achieving the Number one spot on the coveted list - Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
Requirements/ Person Specification
- A degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eyecare
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values, and what you can expect from us
- Part-Time: 1 to 3 days per week, does include saturdays
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we want to hear from you.
Apply for Part-time Optometrist for an independent opticians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly