Front of House Reception/Administrator | £17k-£19k | Monday to Friday | Heart of City London
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking a Front of House Receptionist/Administrator/Optical Assistant for our Independent Client in heart of the city, London.
Our Client has been established for 35 years and have an excellent reputation for their friendly and professional customer service. Right in the heart of the hussle and bussle of the city. An area with historical buildings and monuments. Good transport links.
They are looking for someone that has experience in Reception/Front of house and administration with some Optical Assistant experience, but willing to train. The candidate must be smart and presentable as will be the face of the Company, have a can do attitude and add some extra sparkle to the team.
Great Monday to Friday opportunity - if interested please contact us for an interview.
- Must have at least 1 years Optical Assistant experience willing to train
- Must have good administrative experience, proficient in Outlook
- Must be able to dispense at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work alone and part of a team
- Reception experience
- Understanding of KPI's
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Salary dependent on experience £17k-£19k
- Monday to Friday position
- Hours 9.00-5.00pm
- In the heart of The City, a few minutes walk away from Bank Underground, and 10 minutes from both Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations.
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.