Optical Account Managers - Various Locations
Optical Account Manager Jobs in various areas of the UK. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a number of Account Managers for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. The roles will cover a defined territory. Areas include Scotland & North England, North East England, South Wales & West Midlands, South/South West, East Midlands/Home Counties, East Anglia/Essex.
The primary responsibilities will be to support the sales team to change behaviours and maximise the growth opportunities for the Transitions family of products.
- To maintain a 12 week call cycle, ensuring all customers are up to date on Product and activities.
- To understand each Accounts current performance, knowledge and skills in selling.
- Construct mutually agreed development plans with each Account.
- To regularly review with all Account their business performance on Transitions.
- Use tools, support programs and promotions to help the business grow.
- Delivery CET training where necessary in both categories.
- To ensure that company and competitor product knowledge is continually maintained.
- Reviewing customers changing needs, and feedback as appropriate.
- At all times to act as an ambassador of the company and its values
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering effective training and coaching to change behaviour, with excellent time management and organisational skills too. Experience of successful account management in Optics is desirable along with a strong knowledge of lens manufacturing processes, company products and the UK optical market.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £35,000 (DOE), plus car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on