Ever Been Curious About a Mobile Role?n Earn up to £72K in Gloucester!
This company is renowned to be the Best Healthcare Multiple within the industry that has the most to offer for an budding and ambitious Optometrist being the only main one that has 25 minute testing times with no variation and are the biggest optical company that is operated as a UK business.
All of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities such as an Clinical Governence Officer, Management, Regional Management, Mobile Roles and even opportunities to work alongside Johnson and Johnson!
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing the best eye care and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
The position itself is actually a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although there are different structures for mobile roles and currently in the Gloucestershire area it is a more localised Mobile Role:
- This is dependent on the needs of the company at the time and if it is great in your area then we can get a role very localised to your vicinity, e.g. if you were only open to travelling 45 minutes from home you will decide a number of stores (5-7) that you would only work from so you would be seeing the same regular faces week in week out.
- You will be given an company car where you choose from a list of Fleet Cars such as Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault etc
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for outside your primary store
- Car Insurance Paid for you and one other person!
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of Up to £60,000!
- Bonus of up to 8% of your annual salary - £4,800
- 25 minute testing times (standardised across the board, never fluctuates from 25 minutes)
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers at all times (DO’s and optical assistants carried out your pre-screens)
- Up to 18% contributory pension – the market leaders for Pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%) - £7,200
- Annual figure on £60,000 with bonus and pension - you could make well over £67 - 72K collectively!
- Full Time or Part Time considered – Weekend Flexibility as well!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Ever Been Curious About a Mobile Role?n Earn up to £72K in Gloucester!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly