Full or Part Time Optometrist
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to work at THE NUMBER ONE Company listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2018?
Now could be the time for you to find out! We have an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join at our prestigious practice, Staples Opticians in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
At Staples Opticians, we have an enviable reputation built over 29 years of providing the local community with exceptional eye care. We are not a ‘multiple’, supermarket or franchise- rather a truly independent practitioner. As such we are flexible enough to be able to provide the perfect optical or hearing solution for our customers. Commitment to quality and service has remained at the heart of our practice, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to continue our legacy.
You’ll only ever have to focus on your examination, as our fully trained practice staff carry out pre-screening and visual field tests prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. Here at Staples Opticians, we boast the latest in technology as well as an impressive frame showroom, showcasing our stunning range of designer frames.
To ensure we offer the absolute best in clinical services, delivering first class experiences for our customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- You will have scope to manage and develop the clinical side of the practice
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic benefits including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme.
We’ll also fill you in on our FISH philosophy – Finding Inner Self Happiness. This is the secret ingredient that saw us come top of the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
Requirements/ Person Specification
- Ideally 2 years experience as an Optometrist but we will consider the right newly qualified candidates
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Diabetic training is desired but not essential
- MECS accreditation is desired but not essential
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click or paste: http://bit.ly/OPSTA001
Apply for Full or Part Time Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly