**Seeking an Clinical Role? Stockton / Catarract / IOP Referrals / £70K!**
**Seeking an Clinical Role? Stockton / Catarract / IOP Referrals / £75K!**
I’m currently seeking an Clinically Inclined Optometrist for an practice in Stockton-On-Tees of which has a great clinical orientation. There are no local practices in the Tees valley with any more enhanced services, they provide any that come available in the district.
A MECs scheme is not funded but they offer it private and there is WOPEC training and support offered as well.
This is for Optometrists of any qualification as they will either utilise the skills you already have or give you the support and training needed to be able to test every patient that walks through their doors!
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of Up to £65,000!
- Bonus up to 8% - £5,200
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- 25 minute testing times
- Pre-screens - DO's present at all times to carry out the pre-screens for you
- Up to 18% contributory pension – the market leaders for Pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%) - £7,800
- Annual figure on £65,000 with bonus and pension - you could make well over £72 - £78K collectively!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position